Monday, December 17, 2007

PMS

Someone, so eloquently, said once that having your husband deployed is like PMSing for however long he's gone.
I'd like to add my own addendum to this little adage.

"Having your husband gone is like PMSing the two weeks before he leaves and the second and third weeks after he comes home"

I was soooo wierd and crabby and just not me before he left - seems to always be like that.
And we all know (well, a lot of us know) that week number 2 and 3 after he gets home are not so great either.

Working towards a PMS free homecoming this time though.

1 comment:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

I totally know what you mean. It's like I want to punish him somehow for getting ready to leave, or I just want to distance myself to prepare for the separation and getting into just mommy mode. No good for sure :)
love,
J