Friday, January 18, 2008

just can't let it go.

so, bare with me.

Subject: Sleep
Complaint: Lack there of

What is the deal?
Does someone come in at about a year old and wire my kids cribs to my pillow?
It sure seems like all of my girls, except Nora (no clue why she got out of this but I am so glad!), at about one year old decided they no longer, after seven months of it, want to sleep through the night. No teething, no sickness, just plain 'ol annoyance.

It's not their fault. I really think someone comes in and wires it so that when my head hits the pillow, whether it be at 7:45p, 9:30p, 10p, 12p or 1:30p, it sends shock waves into her mattress to wake them up. And because they were shocked, they can't just go back to sleep, they are all messed up and feel the need to cry for the next hour or hour and a half. And, it's not the hurt, mad, ugly cry, just the 'loud enough to keep mom awake but not worried' cry (translation 'loud enough to make mom mad cry').

Whoever is doing this, please come de-wire my house - I can't take it any more and, no matter how hard I look, I can't find the wires!

headed upstairs to 'hit the pillow'/'shock my baby'.

No comments: