Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Marked Day.

Mark it down. Today was a very important day.

I, with my four children in tow, ran errands.

It was the first time, it was great. A little exhausting but I think that was only because of the coats and hats we were forced (against our will) to wear and take off at every stop.

We had to go to two stores and we did it, we had to get lunch and we did it.

A new level, one I have been anxiously awaiting.
YEA!!!!!

WAY TO GO LYDIA, SAMANTHA, NORA AND SOPHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah!!!! I am so happy for you Holly. Holly is mobile again!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Cutie! I was just commenting to my coworkers out here today how great a feeling it is to not worry about my wife and kids while I am gone because I know how able my wife is and how my kids will forever benefit from her heart. You are a blessing!

yours

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

What a feat! I'm toasting you tonight!!! Way to go!
love,
Jaimee