Wednesday, August 6, 2008

a new me.

I have been waxed, my teeth have been polished and poked on, it's not 100 degrees outside, my hair got fixed today (not sure why, it just did)
My legs could use a pair of bush trimmers but other than that I feel so refreshed and polished.
It's like a whole new me! Not really planned but really welcomed.

Lydia and Samantha's second trip to the dentist was a breeze. Sometimes, most times, these kids amaze me at their adjustment capabilities.
What kid LOVES the dentist?
Well, I did (never had problems) so it shouldn't surprise me.
They have been showing everyone their teeth ever since we got home.

Just adorable.
Plus, I feel refreshed, so of course they're adorable, right?

1 comment:

The Toronto Family said...

my kids love the dentist too! and I thought that was strange.