Sunday, April 12, 2009

...and the Easter party was...



....inSTINKIN'credible!

more on both the Portrait Project and the Easter Party tomorrow - 

on my way to take a nap and rest in the knowledge that I have a Saviour who gave his life, when He did not deserve it, for me, and you and you and you and you!  take it.  it's a free gift.
He did what He did for you.
He created you out of love, we messed it up, He fixed it through Jesus - 
just say, yes, and thank you, and then share it with others.
it's a big deal at stake.
it's eternity.
it's life abundant here on earth.
it's love.
it's forgiveness.
really, it's yours, you just have to accept it first.

this is #1 in my life.
I know there are a lot of you who read that maybe catch glimpses of my heart on this every now and then, if you have questions and just want and answer, not an argument or not to be convinced, just an answer....I'm your girl.
shoot me and e-mail.
call.
do what it takes to get your answers.
I'm not here to convince, just share what I know and love and then I'll watch you make your own decision.
that's my philosophy....KEEP searching until you find the truth.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

oh. i love your heart. so simple. yet so deep and full of love and grace at the same time...