Friday, May 15, 2009

I HEART garage sale season.

already, and this is only weekend #2
I have SCORED huge at garage sales.

an adult Trek bike for me - $10
plastic bowling set (huge) for the girls - $3
Barbie kitchen - $2
wooden abc puzzle - $1
gymboree shoes, tags on - $2
linens, because I use all used linens for girls rooms - lots and cheap
flower pots - pennies
Dick and Janes, Easy readers, unused workbooks, puzzles - $.50 each
and I could go on and on and on!

trying to reign myself in and only buy really really great stuff - but it's all really really great!!!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE them.

....and when your neighbor across the street is having one and lets you put your junk out and you make $20 within the first 5 min's of having it out - yeah, that adds to the excitement!!!

2 comments:

Tisha said...

I share your excitement!!
Never buy anything new unless you absolutely can NOT find it used : ) That's my motto. Happy Garage sale'in girl.

KB said...

When are you coming back to CO??? We can garage sale-ing here together!!! I love it too, find it harder and harder to actually go though!