Friday, September 4, 2009

quality time


my Lydia thrives off her alone time with mommy or daddy.
she hasn't had much this summer - for obvious reasons!

we were in serious need of fall clothes.
'we' meaning all four girls.

Lydia and I set out for many hours today, fixed that, and now we're exhausted!

do you have ANY idea what it's like shopping for four girls???!!!
do I have any idea what's ahead of me these next several years?

this was a hard day and I will look back 10 years from now laughing at myself for just how easy it really was....
silly 'ol me!

2 comments:

Beckysblog said...

I hear you...Ive got 3 girls.
And the bigger they get, the more their clothes cost...which I dont think should be the case! ;)
Lauren's jeans are ridiculously expensive.
come on!

But yeah, its kind of fun too!

Missy said...

You don't realize how good you have it as a kid, new clothes every year, sometimes twice a year depending on how much you grow! I would love to buy a new wardrobe every season...but I have no money for that because my girls get all the money for their clothes!