Tuesday, October 13, 2009

catch up.

relaxing weekend.
three day weekend.
too cold to do any of the cool things to do in our area, and there are like a bazillion,
so, we headed to the mall.
the mall?

still, even if it was just the mall, we enjoyed our time together.
a precious gift, this we KNOW.

I love my husband.
I love my kids.

We were supposed to find out something more about a POSSIBLE move last week.
nothing.
we heard nothing.

I can't tell you how annoying this is.
I should be used to it by now.
I guess I kinda am, and still, I'm kinda not.

Playing catch up this morning.
Weekends = the housework gets behind which might = why Mondays are so stinky sometimes - I don't function in that environment.
Call me OCD or whatever you want - that's just me.

So, out came the mops, vacuum's (yes, there's more than one ;-), lint rollers, toilet brushes and laundry soap.....

Kids still in p.j.'s and I love it.
Cleanliness is getting back under control, almost done, then school, hardware store (we are declaring war on the moles who think they have a home in our front yard!)

These girls are a precious bunch and we are doing awesome after a full three days with our one man (who claimed he didn't want to be here on Thursday night when I have a sleep over with some high school girls - he said he didn't want to be in a house full of 'girls'......and after a brief moment of silence, we both laughed at the irony of the statement.)

Back to my house 'full of girls' and almost clean house and school and war on the moles....

more later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

schools list?
announcement possibly the 15th?
Where did you ask to go?
Could you please ask the Air Force fairy to station us together again?
Alabama? colorado?
~Ginger