Wednesday, November 11, 2009

flipped out!

I just got this game
$23.99 at Target.

for $.69

On sale for $14.99 at Kmart - price matched with the ad at Target
Had $5 manufacturer's coupon (from Family Fun Magazine)
Had $5 Target coupon
Had $5 Target gift card*

= a $24 game for $.69.

oh yes, I did.

* I got the gift card for buying 5 Glade Candles ($2.50 each).
I had $7 in coupons, and got a $5 gift card.
that means they paid me $2 to buy the candles ;-) and then I used the gift card to buy the game.

I also scored 5 packages of flushable wipes for free and
3 pkgs of Archer Farms cookies for free

I LOVE IT!
(and my Tuesday morning trip without kiddos was good again - saved $10 in coupons this time)

Jake is home today....otherwise, this would have NOT been fun.
just had to throw that in there.
FUN to get free when you can do the math in peace.
NOT FUN to get free when you leave the store in tears.

are we clear!?

4 comments:

Courtney said...

cool!
and totally clear.
i rarely have the chance to go without kids which is why i never use coupons.

Tisha said...

Clear! Good for you!

Beckysblog said...

I must be tired...because that made my heard hurt.

But I think its still clear! And I am impressed!

Beckysblog said...

oh, and is the game fun?