Tuesday, September 13, 2011

remember this post?

* I am attempting to read the Bible in 90 days.
I started yesterday.
So far so good ;-).

using this website as my plan.

come with me!





Well,
I'm not quitting
but
I am moving on to something better.
Which may sound like I'm quitting but really, it's better than quitting.


what?


Here's the deal.
It's like 10 chapters a day.
every day.
and if you get behind then it's like 20...or maybe I even had a day when there was 30...


and in those 20 or 30 chapters I'd have, let's say, 10 questions per chapter that I felt like I'd like to journal on or research...
but if I stopped reading I'd be cheating and cheaters never prosper.
People who move on to better things though...those people prosper!


In the first week you make it through Genesis and Job.


So.
I'm stopping moving on to study Job instead.
It was SO confusing and I need it sorted out.
NEED.


If you 'came with me'...more power to you.
I would like to do it one day, and will but dude...I have this other thing I wanna do and it's better!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Tee hee! I knew that after getting stuck on Gen 1:1...I was in trouble! I didn't want to be the first one to "quit" so it was nice to hear you say lets quit! Information overload!

But yes, I am "ahhh"-ing over here now that that is behind us and we are, how did you put it, "moving onto better opportunities!" Bah ha! I will never look at quitting the same again. :~)