Friday, January 20, 2012

Cauliflower Crust Pizza

tried a new recipe last night.
it was a hit all around so I'm being a good friend and passing it along.
originally discovered on a friends Pintrest board, of course!

but really, it's from HERE.

this was what was left of our version:


 well, until daddy came home.

We kept it totally vegetarian but meat could be easily added and it's pictured on the link above with meat on it.
I try pretty hard to be weekday vegetarians.
Another way I put it is that Jake and I are 'Social Meat Eaters'.

(why? we pretty much only eat organic/grass fed/free range/local meat and that crap is expensive....so we just don't eat it.  deep. I know.)


and here is how Nora feels about olives, just because I knew you all were wondering:

note to self:
that was WAY too much cheese to eat right before Yoga....oops.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Wow! this looks so good. I can't eat wheat and have been dying for pizza! Thanks!