Tuesday, September 10, 2013

blog or bust


it's blog or bust.
(maybe that should be my new title for when I don't really know what to post but I just want to be disciplined about posting so here are some random pictures of the girls just being...the girls?)

It has to happen
in between the days events.
Things like:
Cleaning bathrooms.

 Poetry Tea Tuesdays.
Science Lessons.
Samantha getting an expander put in.
Lydia getting her retainer tightened.
Gymnastics.
Yoga.
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Reading.
Pondering James 5.
Dishes.
Laundry.
Math.
Workouts.
Making two breakfast cakes.
Getting ready for company.
Taking the trash out.
Petting the dogs.
Kissing and hugging my kids.
Disciplining my kids.
Awana memory verses (oh yes, we did.)
and breathing and whatever else we did today.

by golly, I'm gonna blog!
(or bust, but I'm gonna go with blog...)

2 comments:

Missy said...

I think that SHOULD be your new title! I like it. Plus I just enjoy seeing random pictures of your family. =)

Stacy said...

I'm not sure about your girls and this shoulder-length hair. It aged them 5 years each!!