Tuesday, January 15, 2008

hold me back

either I am just way grumpy or everyone else has a chip on their shoulder today.

I was attacked by the medical billing lady and it wasn't even my error, I was in the nurses way only she was too busy to communicate that clearly, only escalating the situation, the receptionist never looked me in the eye, actually, I don't think she looked at me at all, I was about to jump down the throat of a cashier before I caught myself (I am one of 'those' people who always has the witty/crushing come back and have to tell myself to stop before it can't be undone!) and what is Samantha's problem? (I know, she's two)

I'm thinkin' that the 'chip' has something to do with this NEVER ENDING WINTER. More snow to come, cold warnings every morning this week.....praying for patience in my heart and for patience in the hearts around me.

It's bad enough that it's cold, let's at least have warm hearts!

1 comment:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

Isn't it crazy how the annoyances seem to pile one on top of the other and it really is hard to break out of the funk!