Monday, January 21, 2008

you owe me.

ok, girls. after last night YOU OWE ME BIG. when you are bigger and I am sick I am going to expect the royal treatment. I don't want to ask for anything, I just want it there and I don't want to hear any noise, silence please - especially through the night.

just in case you forget why you owe me, here is how last night went:
mom goes to bed at 9p after being guilt tripped into putting you to bed, reading you books and needing to come in and tell you 'no' several times to whatever it was you were asking - even though Katherine was here to do it for me.
Sophie you woke up crying for no reason at 10:30 and didn't stop until midnight when I finally just put you in the sound - proof room.
I don't remember who got up crying at 1am but someone did, again, for no reason.
Lydia, after a month of no accidents in your bed through the night, you had one at 3:30am and insisted on sleeping under the Dora blanket, even if you did say ON.
And last but not least Nora, 4:50am, did you really need that bottle?
all while I had uncontrollable shivers, a high fever and my head felt like an anvil.

again, just in case you forget.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I want to know more about that sound-proof room... I think we need one of those!