Monday, February 25, 2008

anticipation time

"The reason why many fail in battle is because they wait until the hour of battle. The reason why others succeed is because they have gained their victory on their knees long before the battle came...Anticipate your battles; fight them on your knees before temptation comes, and you will always have victory."

R.A.Torrey


stolen from a friends blog (thanks Courtney - are we friends???;-)

loved it because I was just thinking this morning how I've missed my alone time with God the last few days and am feeling very vulnerable because of it - not a feeling I seek after -
I am needing some 'anticipation time'

that's my new name for it -

1 comment:

Courtney said...

of course we're friends :-) glad it touched your heart. i'm in the same place - i've just been "surviving" from being sick for so long - and need to have more "anticipation time" - like the term!