Sunday, March 29, 2009

last time and then I'm taking a break...

...and focusing on the good stuff...

but, for now, in one weekend:

1.  Sophie crawled into the dryer, Nora shut the door, it was tragic, lots of screaming, lots of tears, everyone was afraid (not me, but everyone else).

2.  Samantha was caught standing on the dining room table pouring cups of water on the floor.

3.  All four were caught, under the guidance of Samantha and Sophie, pooping and peeing in random playroom containers and then dumping them into the potty (pretending to potty train??? I don't know) - not flushing, of course

4.  Nora and Sophie got up this morning, undressed, completely, and 'somehow' (Lydia eventually fessed up) got cups of water and made a splash park out of the bathroom.

5.  Lydia and Samantha, on our way home from church, in the dark, in the back of the car, found a black marker (WHERE DID THE MARKER EVEN COME FROM???????????) and wrote in their nostril's, on their hands, on their lips, on the seat of the car and I'm sure we'll be finding more places tomorrow....



these are not my kids.
whoever has my kids, please return them promptly.
like NOW.

I have 'normal' children, they do normal crazy things but this stuff....
Jake and I are both just speechless.
so out of our 'norm'.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I can only IMAGINE the discovery of Lydia and Samantha "painted" in black marker!!! I got a great visual and just laughed!! You are an incredible mom!!

Courtney said...

wow. i don't know what else to say...