Tuesday, March 10, 2009

shhh...

struggling with where I am at spiritually right now....
does that explain the silence?

some things that were said to encourage my heart this morning by dear friends:

If you're busy competing with your friends who are doing things for God's kingdom on a large scale then who is going to talk to your neighbors about Christ? (I think she actually implied, by actually saying it, that I'd be sending them to hell ;-) she knows I need a straight forward approach!)

just because I can't see the changes God is making doesn't mean there isn't any

it's ok if you are doing what God has called you to do right now. (don't analyze that too much - you just had to be there)

and there was more but now I'm stuck back on thinking about those three...

I'll be back.

3 comments:

Missy said...

Welcome back-now get to bloggin' sista!!

One Time With Aimee said...

prayin.

Anonymous said...

I had the most AMAZING encounter with God this weekend. I was in the same place as you before I went. I was struggling big time. I didn't even want to go on the retreat. God felt so distant from where I was, but in the seaside quiet on a bench in a garden barren by winter He met with me and made Himself so real. I pray He will do the same for you.

mamaw