Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm Two.

They are identical looking.
but far from identical acting.

just a sampling of what the difference between Nora (L) and Sophie (R) will be in the next 16 years.

note: NO BODY taught Sophie to say she was two like that. She can count, she figured out she had two fingers up like that and it stuck.

it makes me wanna burst out in AC/DC song every time.
until the fear of the fact that my two year old is ready for an AC/DC concert, and then I no longer have the urge.

Nora on the other hand, my sweet little perfectionist, gets it exact every time.

oh how much we love the flavor they add to our family.
a little bit of sweet and a little bit of spice.

7 comments:

Daphne said...

gotta say, Sophie's special way of doing "2" creeps me out just a bit. they are adorable, though.

Liz W. said...

HAAAA! I don't think that's a very good gesture in Italian ;-)

Anonymous said...

For all of you who don't recognize the universal sign for the University of TEXAS - that means "HOOK 'EM HORNS". I am prety sure that it is in her genes!!!!!

Grandma Panter from TEXAS

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! So sweet...
-Erika Cargle

Anonymous said...

I agree with Grandma Panter. I think there is Texas blood in that girl.

Vernon Wineland said...

For those about to rock...

Nebraska Hockey Mom said...

Go Horns!