Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Life Savers

my buddy Liz just brought by little 'get better soon' baggies
one for each of the girls and one for me

you have to just be cool to do something like that.

did you know they made sugar-free life savers!?

(note: she is a way better friend than me - she knows I'm off sugar right now, so she finds the cutest sugar free candy out there. me? she's doing weight watchers and I brought her three huge mexican sweet breads the other day - you're awesome Liz - way more awesome than me for sure!)

we are all feeling about the same, except Samantha.
I 'zicamed' her all day yesterday and this morning and she seems to be on the mend.
I'm ok, just typical cold stuff - I can't remember what Jake said I sounded like last night but it wasn't pretty whatever it was - something along the lines of gurgling salt water? I don't know.
Sophie is breathing better and on the mend - still can't get a whole sentence out but tries anyway.
Nora - well, Nora struggles having a positive outlook in general so when she's sick - we all steer clear ;-)
Lydia - holding strong and in heaven with her goody bag from Ms. Liz and Claire!

2 comments:

Daphne said...

I want mexican sweet bread!

Liz W. said...

hmmm, the awesomeness may be debatable. Glad the girls are feeling a bit better.