Wednesday, June 23, 2010

a book


I CONSUMED this book.
30 pages one day and over 200 the next.
I could not put it down.

and you should read it.
all of you.

here, I'll even link it for you!


p.s. I volunteered at IJM last week, it was data entry and it was ok.
I'm thinking that data entry isn't my gift or forte'.....I can do it, I'm even good at it, I may do it again but I don't know. Still LOVE IJM - but was also reminded that I still don't love data entry.
Holding out for the CASA stuff and maybe volunteering at a foster care crisis center or something....more my speed.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Okay I'll get it, since you made it so easy. :) I'll let ya know what I think after I've read it.

Courtney said...

do you own it? could i maybe borrow it? you know, since you live close and i SEE you and all!!! :-)