Wednesday, June 23, 2010

killing eachother and hamburger buns

THEM:

taking a break from killing each other.....er....I mean, playing outside today:

(HOW!? do they look so sweet after I put them to bed and I'm looking at their picture but not 10 min's before this picture was taken I was furious with having to intervene YET AGAIN!?...HOW!?)


(oh, and we are loving this weather! over 100 degrees today and I was actually excited....that's what five years of ridiculously harsh winters will do to a girl)

ME:

taking a break from reality and making homemade hamburger buns.
what!?
my dad posted the recipe here, on his new cooking blog!
I made fun of him and haven't been able to stop thinking about making them myself ever since.
;-)
I also made fun of my sister-in-law for having her kids 15 months apart before I had any kids at all.
;-)
One of these days I'll just shut up.

Until then, I'll just shove one of these amazing puppies in my mizouth!


no picture because I was so super hungry and there were four Paranas that resembled little girls who were also hungry waiting for dinner but after I grilled the hamburgers for everyone else I threw some halibut on the grill for me and then made a fish sandwich.

uh....we will be doing that again and again my friends.

No comments: