Monday, June 20, 2011

for my mama.

we always seem to inherit yards that no one has cared for, save mowing, for 10 yrs +.
I'm not naturally good at the yard and Jake is not naturally interested.
we just both know we like it to look nice.
and we don't really own the houses so it's tough to put lots, if any, money in them.

I'm not sure if I have before pictures but just trust me, it's looking better.
because I don't want to spend any money I don't have to we go the natural route and just cut back, let stuff fill in, move things around which means it takes about three years to start looking really great....
....just about the time we're moving on.
it's a little present I like to leave for the next people.





even these pictures, taken a week ago, are very out dated!
our butterfly bush is blooming with massive purple cone blooms, our front porch is all a glow with white blooms, the daisies are crazy! the hanging baskets are bigger and bluer.
it's pretty mom.

thanks again for ALL the work you helped us do....same time same place next spring?

No comments: