Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I'm free for one year starting today.

Had my first official photo shoot on Sunday afternoon.
I'm addicted.
I have committed to being free of charge for one year and to practice as much as I can in that one year.

I was SOOOO nervous this first time.
Like, so nervous.
Most of my nerves were before I got there but I had some during the session too.

I studied like a mad woman leading up to the time and that helped.
I have so much more to learn and I want to know it NOW!

Just getting out there and doing it was the only key to unlocking the nerves from my system.

I think out of 397 pictures we got two good ones...but they knew what they signed up for, so it's all good.

;-)

I'm continuing to take classes and I'm going to practice my little heart out.

Thanks Ben and Crystal for being my first victims!
I couldn't have chose a more laid back, fun group to start with.

I have three other families on the books....who's next!?

(these are not the final products, just the unedited versions, because I was a moron and ordered the wrong Photoshop...in the process of getting the MAC version because apparently Windows version doesn't work on Mac's ;-)




7 comments:

Liza said...

Hurray for Holly the Photographer! These are really precious pictures. I cannot believe how big Leia is getting, either. Good for you :)

Peyton said...

Us, do us!!

marvelous martha said...

We want in! Plus we'd love to see you again!

Erika C. said...

Yah! Love it! You need a business name! ;)

Liz W. said...

Yeah!!! LOVE the action shot!


How about "Capturing the Chaos" for a busines name

heather said...

Do you travel? Like 1,000+ miles??? ;)
Nice job!!!! Even the unedited pics look awesome which is a sign of natural talent :)

Courtney said...

us, us!!! how about next spring/summer for us? maybe we can all listen to directions by then... :-)