Sunday, March 25, 2012
now THAT was a book into a movie
well done Gary Ross.
I LOVED the Hunger Games movie.
Can't wait to see it again, find myself day dreaming about it, it was gooooood.
the night with my girlfriends though, EVEN BETTER!
I love that the movie could have stank and it wouldn't have mattered!
terrible terrible pictures this night but we are just going with it!
don't know these cute girls but they just needed their picture taken!
way to dress up!!!!
1. yes, I went to the mid-night showing.
2. yes, it's a 2 1/2 hr movie.
3. um...I think I pulled an all nighter, got in bed around 4am, right as Jake's alarm was going off to get up and start his day. He'd stayed up late too so he just kept hitting snooze...before I knew it, it was 7am. so I was up. with no sleep.
4. yes, I'm aware that I'm not 12, or 16 or 22....still, totally would do it again. it was a BLAST! and I have an awesome memory to show for it!
5. was totally not tired the next day???? w.eird.
like, I swam laps for 45 min's at 1pm.
6. forced myself to lay down for 30 min's before we headed out the door to a karaoke party but it was more out of logic than feeling.
7. it hit me Saturday.
Saturday was bad.
Actually, I don't remember much of Saturday.
I think the girls danced somewhere, I think I did their hair????
I only think this because I have pictures to show that it all happened ;-)
I repeat: All totally worth it.
Awesome friends, fun memory, great movie!