Wednesday, September 4, 2013

first day of co-op 2013-2014

someone pinch me.....
 are these really my daughters?
 because, oh. my. gosh....
 they are so dang cute!!!!!!!!!

Samantha
3rd grade...ish:

 Lydia
4th grade...ish:

Sophie
2nd grade....ish:

 Nora
2nd grade....ish:

(what's up with all the 'ish' you ask?  well, I don't really do grades but I know other people like them for reference so there you go....ish)


 Our co-op here is structured almost identical to our co-op in Virginia.
Little things like that make moves so much softer on the girls (shoot, me too).

They are taking classes like:
Duct Tape Art, Dr. Seuss, Playground games, Planets, Drawing and so on.

I am teaching an art class for 6th-12th graders, a nutrition class for 3rd-5th graders, heading up the yearbook team, leading an art day and taking pictures.

We have all found a little space for us in this already great group of people.
Here's to another great co-op year in another great state!

3 comments:

Missy said...

What? No one thought they were suppose to pretend they were swimming this year?! Ha ha! Love the pics. Everyone looks great!

Courtney said...

you ALL are stunning!

Bekah Boo said...

:)
just... freakin... LOVE them!!