Tuesday, August 18, 2009

not fun.

we are in full swing of the 'not so fun part' of moving.

I'm freaking out.

again. this is not fun.

just in case a year from now I get excited about moving - this is my reminder - it is mostly fun, but not THIS part.

oh....and because there will be packers a our house for the next three days I will be signing off to fully concentrate on freaking out.

I might slip in a post from my phone now and then, but don't brace yourselves for anything of substance!



1 comment:

SarahRJohnston said...

I too hate moving, even if it is down the street. After our last move I realized it actually makes me physically sick- everytime we have ever moved I get sick (maybe some kind of allergy). Every time I think about moving back to Texas (our goal), I get excited and then I think of actually doing it and YUCK! You are in our thoughts and prayers and I am sure it will all be worth it in the end!