Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Our Summer Journals

stole the idea HERE and from some other places I can't remember...
they are the $.94 composition note books covered in scrapbook paper attached with glue stick.

these are our Summer Journals.
they were super fun to make.

especially when four little girls were more interested in wrestling, tooting and giggling as if they'd never heard it before in their lives and playing swords with the strips of paper.

wait, did I say four little "girls"?

;-)


we'll be working on them all summer.

writing in them what it means to be a lady
cutting pictures of what it means to be a lady
drawing pictures of what it means to be a lady

kidding...but only kind of.

we'll also put in there things we did, prayers we have and dreams.
you know, in a perfect world.

basically, we'll get in there what we get in there.
(my expectations dropped drastically whilst putting them together underneath the cloud of chaos over me)

I know what you're thinking, 'the Panter girls!? NEVER!'



yes, really.

3 comments:

jody said...

i have so enjoyed these last two posts. :-)
really.
hilarious.
and so comforting.

Courtney said...

we are having so much fun with them so far!

Sara said...

thanks for posting the links to the journals--I now know what I'm going to make for all my teens who are coming to CO for a retreat in August! I'd better get busy--I have 35 to make!