Tuesday, May 24, 2011

a comment

I just left a comment on someone eles's blog and I don't know why but I felt like leaving part of the comment on here too:



Oh my...so fun to meet a 'kindred spirit'!!!

it's ok you don't comment, I'm not reliant on that to plug away (but it IS fun!)

have you gone back a few years on my blog to do some reading from when my twins were babies???
Just for reference, they were born in Nov of 2006 and I had started blogging a few months before that.
Reading it might make you feel normal....'cause I know you're on the verge on 'not normal' right now!

and YES! There is a NOW!!! AND IT'S COMING!!!!!!! Your days will be and are very very long. It's not going 'so fast' as everyone says it will or should be...right? (or is that just me?) But your now is THERE. I promise.
My days are rockin' right now. Ea.sy. Pee.sy. (I know, I know, the teen years are coming....but for now....compared to a few years ago...I'm goin' with the word 'easy'...um...this is a relative 'easy'...make no mistake ;-0)


encouragement for 'THEN'...die to self sister...die to self. Ditch all the world tells you about 'your turn' - I know that sounds 'harsh' but I wish I'd have gotten that earlier as a mama - die to self. It's not about us...it never should have been and it never should be in the future....it's about God's glory right? Be a missionary to your babies...all four of them ;-)
You may have already grasped that and are doing awesome and to that I say, YOU GO GIRL 'cause it has taken me a long long time to wrap my heart around those truths....if you're there you are quicker than me!

seriously, I get all giddy when I find someone like 'us'!!!
So nice to meet you!!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

the blogging world is so fun! i read this post and just knew you were talking about my friend amanda (even before i read the comment she left). hysterical! love your blog. your girls are beautiful. looking into homeschooling myself and am always inspired when you let us in on a sneak peak of that part of your life.

amanda and i went to cscs together in highschool. sounds like you've got some colorado connections as well!