Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day of School 2011-2012

First Day of School this year was Sept 6, 2011.
and it was great.
Day two wasn't so bad either.

Normal behavior annoyances.
But other than that, they are loving it and I am too...

my 2nd Grader:
 my 1st Grader:
 one of my Preschool/Kindergartners: (Nora)
 my other Preschool/Kindergartner: (Sophie)


 our entire student body in front of their building:


Thank YOU Jesus that we get to do this....
I count it as one of greatest gifts in life and I know it could be taken away at any moment.
So, since it's ours now, I'm.....
I don't even have words.

It's just good.
Very very good.

2 comments:

Liz W. said...

They look beautiful!! Love first day of school pics :-)!!!!!

Missy said...

That is one great looking student body! Love them all! Happy first week!