Thursday, June 21, 2012

when!?

SO much bloggable material.
SO little time for blogging.

I MISS MY BLOG!!!!!!

There has been the coolest photography project that included some of my besties, CASA and reunited families of the DC court.

There has been a trip to Virginia Beach!!!

There is out of town company on the way, for the weekend!!!

There are birthday's being planned (CIRCUS/Circus Animal Adoption ;-).

There are the rest of my homeschool convention finds.

There are recipes...OH are there recipes!!!

There are adorable little faces I need to show you pictures of.

There are prayers, verses, God moments...

SO MUCH STUFF!

and...

I HAVE SO MANY PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm coming bloggy...I'm comin'....

here's a teaser:


2 comments:

Tisha said...

What a gorgeous picture!!

Missing your blog posts! But patiently waiting...

Liz W. said...

Mermaid Lydia!!