Tuesday, November 20, 2012

in full swing

we are in FULL SWING of 'good bye' dinners.
this won't be the last time we see this family but some families in our lives just need more than one 'last dinner' together.
they just do.
because they are just that special.

funny.
I invited them over for all of us but it looks like the girls got the better end of the deal:

 Coffee, Chili, Cornbread, Chips and THE BEST COOKIES YOU'LL EVER MAKE.
(I'm bad at cookies and these puppies were amazing!!!)


 I think this all started when we went to play Taboo but my silly 'just before bed' girls emerged and thought it was funny to just randomly buzz the buzzer....we hid the batteries...our bad.
It sparked a HUNT like none other.

It doesn't look like it here, but let it be stated, the adults and Lydia DID win.



 bitter bitter bitter sweet.....
love.
(Marquette...be careful, I might stick you in my suit case and sneak you to Cali' with us!)

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Mmmm....cookies! You are welcome!